How fast can I get my ears cleaned, and are the results immediate?
Date: 17th March 2001
Here is some timing information about Just Ears microsuction service:
1. How soon can I get an appointment?
– We’ll provide an appointment over the phone or within 24 hours if we need to check a special slot with the clinicians. Appointments are usually within the same week you phone up.
2. How long is the appointment slot?
– 20 minutes
3. How long does the microsuction itself take?
– Less than 20 minutes!
4. Are the results immediate?
– Yes, you will get immediate relief from the discomfort of blocked ears.
5. Will I get clearer hearing?
– Clearing impacted wax blockages will immediately bring your hearing back to its ordinary level.
6. How long is the cleaning effective for?
– People in general will build up wax within 6-12 months after an ear cleaning procedure, but sometimes more frequently depending on the anatomy of your ear and the type of wax you produce.