During this time that the COVID19 virus is prevalent, please attend your appointment at the allocated time, the waiting room at the clinic allows 3 people to be waiting to include social distancing measures.
- In order to reduce transmission, unless absolutely necessary only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic room.
- Upon arrival a member of the team will take your temperature. If it is necessary for a family member to attend with you they will need to provide their own face mask. There will be a charge if they attend without one, Knott Kinetics sells the masks for £2.00.
- During your appointment you will be required to wear a mask. Please provide your own face coverings.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival by an infrared thermometer.
- There will be hand sanitiser provided for you to use on arrival.
- The Practitioner carrying out the procedure will be wearing full PPE.
- Appointments will now be 30-minutes long to allow practitioners to prepare in between patients.
- In order to reduce the risk of cross transmission of the Coronavirus, for the foreseeable future we will not take any cash payments.
- All payments must be taken online or over the telephone before you attend your appointment.