On the day of your appointment, please make your way to the Buttercross Suite at your allocated time only. We would ask that you do not arrive early as we are trying to ensure that social distancing measures are closely adhered to.
- In order to reduce transmission, unless absolutely necessary only the patient will be allowed to enter The Buttercross Suite.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival by an infrared thermometer.
- There will be hand sanitiser provided for you to use on arrival.
- During your appointment you will be required to wear a mask. Please provide your own face coverings.
- The Practitioner carrying out the procedure will be wearing full PPE.
- Our waiting area will be setup to allow 2-meter distancing between patients and staff.
- Appointments will now be 30-minutes long to allow practitioners to prepare in between patients.
- In order to reduce the risk of cross transmission of the Coronavirus, for the foreseeable future we will not take any cash payments.
- All payments must be taken online or over the telephone before you attend your appointment.