Just Ears Clinic COVID-19 Update
Date: 20th March 2020
Ears, Tips, Facts
We wanted to update you on the steps the Just Ears Clinic Team is taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our patients and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Asking each of our patients if they have experienced any symptoms ahead of visiting our clinics or had recent travel to affected countries.
- Educating our staff on prevention
- Emphasizing frequent and proper hand washing
- Cleaning high contact points more frequently
- Providing hand sanitizer
- Working with local health authorities
In line with government guidance, we are continuing to operate as usual. We will continue to keep in touch with you and follow official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully.
Please DO NOT BOOK an appointment if you are self isolating or showing any symptoms. Instead please call our booking line number on 03455 27 27 27 so we can arrange to book an appointment for you at a later date. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
The Just Ears Clinic Team